- This event has passed.
A unique retreat nestled within the natural beauty of the Bodrum peninsula in Turkey. Based on the edge of the turquoise Aegean Sea, with a private beach, in an award-winning hotel that focuses on wellness.
After battling debilitating ill health for years, being diagnosed with Mycotoxin poisoning ‘Mould CIRS’ and healing herself through nutrition, supplements and bio hacks, Stacey wanted to find a more personal, honest and open way of helping others by sharing her experience, knowledge, tip and 80:20 mantra to maintain balance. “I am so excited and happy to have created 80:20 Healing Retreat. I feel so lucky to be able to have the opportunity to help others with their health. People write to me daily with their health issues which are mostly digestive/weight issues or ailments that highlight inflammation and low immunity. At 80:20 losing weight naturally comes in hand but learning how to maintain balance and staying healthy is the goal. Most importantly I just want people to go home happy and healthy.”
Stacey has teamed up with her friend, Naturopathic Nutritionist and owner of Revive Retreats, Kate Marriott bringing the perfect combination of experience and professionalism. Kate has spent years helping clients gain back their health and vitality while maintaining a healthy balanced life.
The retreat is a place to come and find serenity, to relax and unwind. Swim in the magnesium-rich Aegean Sea, eat local organic produce and drink the purest PH alkaline balanced spring water. Take advantage of Bodrum’s natural beauty with coastal hikes passing wild herbs, pink bougainvillea filled cafes and white sugar cubed homes. The hotel’s facilities include several pools indoor and out, a Turkish Bath and Spa, tennis courts, indoor gym and a soft sprung walking track.
Most importantly at 80:20, we will focus on the kick start or reset you need to heal your body by providing a daily, locally sourced nutritious bespoke menu, allowing you to experience the benefits of nutritional change and experience the various treatments needed to eliminate toxins, improve your digestive system and boost your immunity. Learn in the most chilled, relaxed environment about what’s needed to lead a healthier life and how to sustain the 80:20 balance when you return home.
At 80:20 we believe balance is key. Any changes you make nutritionally should begin with a cleanse and detox followed by good nutrition. While continuing to heal, avoiding chronic illness and maintaining a plan that fits into your working and social life is hard and most of us give up, Stacey believes that with the right guidance its totally possible to turn your life around! Stacey personally lives by her mantra of 80% super healthy 20% slightly less healthy – actually slightly healthy naughty! This enables her to stay on a realistic health path, one that is also anti-ageing and one that brings weight loss too! Always healing and detoxing and still enjoying life. Both Kate and Stacey share the same holistic approach to healing.
Your day will be made up of relaxing and soaking up the fresh sea air. However, we also have activities including daily yoga, pilates, morning walks/hikes and the odd talk and workshop. Understanding what’s happening to your body, listening and talking to the like-minded people helps a great deal. On 80:20 we hope to provide a relaxed environment for this.
Or you can just come and read a book and keep yourself to yourself and do nothing! This isn’t a boot camp and nothing is compulsory.
However, we do ask that you follow the bespoke menu and little extras listed to gain the best out of your retreat.
£1850 for 5 days package includes:
- 5 nights in your own large luxury sea view room with balcony (please note twin beds are not available)
- Return group airport transfers. Private transfers are available at a supplement.
- Body Analysis on arrival and departure.
- One to One health and nutrition consultation with Kate.
- ‘Introduction to 80:20’ chat with Stacey and Kate on arrival.
- * A bespoke, nutritious menu using local and organic (where possible) fresh produce from the hotel’s private farm.
- * Daily Angel of Water gentle colonics
- * 1 Infrared Sauna
- 1 Turkish Bath and Scrub included
- 80:20 health talks and workshops held by Stacey and Kate
- Last day with dinner Sweet Treat Workshop with Stacey
- Last day with lunch Clean Alcoholic and Non-Alcholic cocktail workshop with Stacey
- Unlimited herbal teas and Alkaline water
- Daily yoga and pilates. A yoga mat will be given to you on arrival.
- Unlimited complimentary access to the gym, sauna and steam room. Infrared sauna is available at an extra cost.
- Complimentary access to steam, sauna and Turkish Bath (Hammam) and Thalasso pool.
- Treatments including Ozone and all IVs are extra.
- Complimentary non-motorised water-sports.
- Group return airport transfers from/to Bodrum Airport.
- Optional shopping trip to Bodrum.
- Optional trip to local organic olive oil farm.
- Take home package including a signed copy of Stacey’s book, 80:20 recipes and meal plans to follow once home.
- Guided coastal walks
- Flights are not included.
* Recommended to maximise results
Stacey Forsey – Founder of 80:20 Retreat
Both health and wellness are close to Stacey’s heart. She is passionate about promoting a healthy lifestyle that is accessible to everyone and published her first recipe book “Scrumptious Sweet Treats, Gluten, Dairy & Egg Free” in 2020. Stacey has experienced a life-changing illness that has led her to heal her mind and body through the lifestyle of wellness and she lives by her mantra of 80% super healthy 20% slightly less healthy – actually slightly healthy naughty! This enables her to stay on a realistic health path, one that is also anti-ageing and one that brings weight loss too! Always healing and detoxing and still enjoying life.
Kate Marriott – Founder of Revive Wellness and Revive Retreats
I am a Naturopathic Nutritionist and have been running wellness retreats for 7 years. During that time I have helped ‘revive’ hundreds of women who have wanted to regain their health and vitality and feel fully well again. It’s been a privilege and incredibly rewarding to have helped heal so many people. My health journey started when I almost died of complications from an autoimmune disease. It left me with no thyroid and I have been on Thyroxine for 15 years. My nutritional training has shown e that the best weapon against illness is your own body, and during retreats, we educate our guests on how to support and nourish their bodies through diet, lifestyle and supplementation if necessary. I’m a firm believer that life is for living and that balance is key. Great health and wellness can be achieved whilst also still enjoying time spent with family and friends. For me, there is nothing better than a glass of organic Prosecco in the summer with friends!