We will be based at the edge of the turquoise Aegean, on a private beach in an award winning hotel that focused on wellness.
We believe that being kind to yourself and relaxing in comfort is the key to a successful retreat. All of our rooms are luxuriously appointed, with jaw dropping sea views and spacious balconies.
The facilities are excellent. From the private beach with its sea pontoon to the sprung walking track and 3 indoor pools you will never run out of things to do.
We organise daily activities such as yoga pilates, coastal walks and educational sessions. You are not obliged to attend anything – you may prefer to lie by the sea and enjoy the time to read a book. All we ask is that you don’t miss any meals or juices as the timetable is carefully thought out to prevent dips in blood sugar or tiredness.
If you want to be more active there are 2 tennis courts, a gym and non motorised water sports available on a complimentary basis. We encourage a daily swim in the sea so that you absorb lots of magnesium from the mineral rich sea which will help you relax and sleep better.
The surrounding area is beautiful and we do a daily walk by the coast to the local fishing village, breathing in the scent of the wild herbs and flowers growing in abundance.
Master Detox – Juice Only
08.30 Wheat Grass Juice and spirulina
9.00 Fresh juice
11.00 Fresh juice
13.00 Green juice and electrolyte drink
17.00 Fresh juice
18.30 Green Juice and Electrolyte drink
20.00 Fresh juice
Raw Food Detox
08.30 Juice and Spirulina and wheat grass
09.00 Fruit salad
12.00 Green juice and electrolyte drink
13.00 Gourmet raw food platter
15.00 Wheat grass and spirulina
16.00 Green juice and electrolyte drink
18.30 Green salad
20.00 Green juice
All rooms are luxuriously appointed with sea views. We have duplex King Suites on two floors and one bedroom suites which are one storey.
For families or groups traveling together, we also have a number of 2 and 3 bed villas. Please enquire as to the price of these.
Prices are based on single occupation and there is no reduction for 2 people sharing.
- 5 or 7 nights’ accommodation in your own luxurious room on a single basis
- Body analysis with results before and after detox
- An ‘introduction to detox’ seminar on arrival
- Educational sessions throughout the week
- One to one consultation with a fully qualified Nutritional Therapist
- All juices, detox salads, gourmet raw dishes, detox supplements
- Raw food demonstration
- Unlimited detox soup, fruit teas and herbal teas
- Optional daily colonics
- Unlimited access to the Fitness room, Yoga, Aqua Gym and Pilates Classes
- Complimentary access to steam room, sauna and Thalasso pool. Treatments are extra
- Complimentary non-motorised watersports
- Group return airport transfers from/to Bodrum Airport
- Shopping excursion to Bodrum
Prices do not include flights.
The nearest airport is Bodrum which is approximately 45 minutes away. Easyjet is the best flight provider. Group transfers to and from Bodrum Airport are included on the day the retreat commences. If you arrive on a different day/time a supplement is payable.
A deposit of £350 is required at the time of booking with the balance due 6 weeks before travel.
Check in is from 3pm and checkout 11am.